Monday, July 20, 2009

#27: I do NOT want to ask you again!

I've learned many things about childcare from the moms/nannies who come to my gym:

1. Discussing the new super stroller you bought your child is more important than stopping your child from falling on their head.

2. If you don't watch your child, and they fall off the trampoline, that is clearly the instructor's fault.

3. It is perfectly acceptable to bring your teenager with you so they can knock over babies while they tear through the gym.

4. Even if your child WANTS to participate in the activities, it is more important to sit in the ball pit with your ipod than help him/her.

5. Most moms know everything, including how the gym should be set up, how you should talk to the children, and what music should be playing in the gym. 

6. Even when your child is making progress in class, you need not pay attention to them. Your friends in the "gucci-brigade" are obviously far more important. 

RS: "It took me a half hour to get into it, but then I liked it"
ME: "I feel the same way about hot pants"~ on Something Intangible

No comments: