Sunday, November 2, 2008

If found...

If you find a Tiffany bracelet on the floor of the bathroom, should you REALLY return it to Tiffany's in NYC? That IS what the charm says to do. Instead, I gave it to the lost and found. Somehow, a cardboard box filled with lost sweatshirts and lunch boxes seems like an inappropriate place to store such an expensive bracelet.
I took the the trolley today for the first time. It's not nearly as whimsical as I thought it would be. there are no candied apples or whistles or Judy Garlands. It's really just a nasty, underground bus. AND the people of West Philadephia would not join me in singing Clang, Clang, Clang went the Trolley. Altogether, a very disappointing experience. 

You know what I hate? Couples that go to auditions together. Gross.

"You better not let anyone double dip!"~some lady who ate, like, three plates of hor d'oeuvres at the banquet tonight. 

No comments: