Sunday, November 2, 2008

Three weeks or three years...I'm not quite sure


Every night at 8:00, an air raid siren goes off here. It makes sense. I mean, you have to test it to make sure it's still working. You never know when Commies are gonna strike. Hm, I wonder if Toad Hall has a bomb shelter.

I have been deemed the mistress of snacks. Bow to me.

The Happening is an excellent movie, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. On a scale of 1 to 10 I enjoyed it 11. The best comedy of the year.

When I run to the left on main street, I know to stop running when the cars start going so fast they nearly clip my legs off. When I run to the right on Main Street, I know to stop running when the smell of cow manure gets too overpowering.

You know you're doing theatre in Maine when you're helping shuck corn in between scenes.

"Do firemen fight fires in SPACE?"JPG on why astronauts are braver than firemen.

No comments: