Sunday, November 2, 2008

Things learned in Maine


1. Wall-E made me love earth.
2. The Wicked Bean (a coffee stand on the side of the road, 15 minutes from the theatre) is the only we to recover from an opening night party.
3. The A1 Diner is the best diner ever. Their warm brownie cup is like Jesus giving you a high-five.
4. There are few things in life as good as a sundae in a plastic cap at a ball game in summer.
5. They call me "Spider Monkey" in changeovers. Able to climb wooden ladders and support molding while balancing on an escape platform.
6. We've created our own version of the "Finer Thing's Club" called White Wine Wednesdays. Or, Women's White Wine Wednesday's for those who enjoy excessive alliteration.
7. I am terrible at being on book. Just awful. So many times the boys called line and my response was "Uhhh..." the last line of the show is "Thank you". But I heard, "Line!" so I said "Uhhh, Thank You!" It wasn't until everyone was finished cracking up that I realized I had fed him the line unprompted. I hate me.

"You have to support us, Carl! It's like Miranda and I are the Arts. Support the Arts!"~MA stumbling down Maine st. 

No comments: